FAQs & Blog
FAQ 1 - Strain Types
The belief that indicas and sativas deliver distinct effects is so deeply rooted in mainstream cannabis culture that we can now typically choose the right strain for you by asking you which of these three types you prefer.
- Sativa products usually come with a cerebral feeling. Traditionally, sativa strains are more uplifting and euphoric and are recommended for daytime use.
- Hybrids are a crossbreed between an indica and a sativa plant. Within this subset there can be indica dominant, and sativa dominant strains. There are also hybrid strains that are a relatively even indica/sativa split.
- Indica based strains are more relaxing. An indica strain will usually be associated with more bodily sensations. Therefore these strains are often recommended for nighttime use.
FAQ 2 - (CBD) Cannabinoid
* Service Care Information Desk (Blog)
* Important -Note to all visitors...
Please be advised, this website creation is intended for entertainment paraphernalia,
template design study, promotional market assessments and statistics means only.
Not intended for sale and soliciting purposes. No shopping carts nor sales available.